COMPLETE PWC (PERSONAL WATER CRAFT) OR SNOWMOBILE DETAIL
A full day “World Class Spa Treatment” for your personal watercraft or snowmobile with an experienced detail technician trained in the latest, most comprehensive detailing procedures available exclusively at Classic Appreciation. Our goal is to make your PWC or Snowmobile look and feel brand new again, annual detailing will keep them new year after year.
Complete PWC Or Snowmobile Detailing Package
- Washing and cleaning each and every surface; this includes the motor, out drive, underside, trailer, seats & upholstery, instrument panel, storage compartments, ect.
- Special low PH chemicals will used to remove scale from the hull, out drive and transom and to brighten the aluminum on snowmobiles.
- Let the watercraft/snowmobile dry completely.
- Polish the exterior
- Gel coated surfaces as necessary to remove light oxidation and scuffs.
- The entire exterior will be protected with high grade Carnauba Paste Wax applied with an orbital buffer.
Complete PWC and “PSC” Detailing
- Most PWC (on trailer) $100-$250
- Most Snowmobiles (on trailer) $100-$250